1. How do I set-up artwork for Flags?
Feather and Teardrop Flags: Text and graphics should be placed at least 0.5" from the edge of the hem for safety. Artwork can be wrapped around the pole, but again keep important elements clear of the pole pocket seam and the hems. Bleed: ensure you have 0.5" on all sides of your artwork, do not add crops.
Pole Flags: Text and graphics should be placed at least 0.5" from the edge of the hem for safety. We will professionally hand sew 0.5" hems around the Pole Flag. Bleed: ensure you have 0.5" on all sides of your artwork, do not add crops.
Download and use our flag templates to ensure your artwork is set-up correctly.
BACK TO FLAGS
2. How are flags printed and what material are they made of?
Our flags are printed using superior quality dye sublimation equipment on lightweight 3oz polyester. Pole Flags have an additional Reinforced Grommet Strip made of canvas on either the left or right side of the flag for wind resistance.
3. Is the 3oz polyester flag material flame resistant?
Yes, the 3oz polyester flag material is flame resistant under normal conditions. Avoid exposure to open flame and exceedingly high temperatures. Avoid exposure to strong oxidizers, bases, and acids.
4. Does the fabric on the Feather and Teardrop Flags touch the ground or floor?
No, the actual flag material is approximately 1.5 to 2 feet shorter than the height of the flag when assembled on the flag pole.
5. What different flag shapes do you offer?
Feather Flags (Shaped like a feather)
Teardrop Flags (Shaped like a teardrop)
Pole Flag (Rectangular flag)
6. What kind of hardware is available for flags and do they require assembly?
Feather/Teardrop Flags have the option to include indoor or outdoor hardware. The flag material will be neatly folded and packed in a flexible bag. The hardware comes in a black travel bag. Both items will be carton packed together. Assembly is required. Click here to download the assembly guide.
Indoor - X-Stand/Cross base includes: 1. Flag pole 2. X-stand / cross base 3. Cord 4. Travel bag 5. Water tube (to stabilize the flag)
Outdoor - Ground-Stake/Spike base includes: 1. Flag pole 2. Spike base 3. Cord 4. Travel bag
Pole flags have the option to include 6ft Pole hardware with 2 position plastic wall bracket. The hardware includes: 1. 6ft Pole 2. 2 position wall bracket 3. Wall mounting kit
7. What is the actual height of the Feather/Teardrop flags?
The actual flag pole hardware is the height advertised, however the installed flag will be shorter depending on installation, stand type and the tension applied to the fabric and cord.
8. What is the difference between the Feather Flag Jumbo and Feather Flag Regular?
The difference between the jumbo and regular feather flag is the width of the flag. Feather Flag Jumbo is 34" wide Feather Flag Regular is 29" wide
9. Can the same flag pole/hardware be used with different flag sizes?
Yes. See chart below:
10. Is there a chart available to compare different flag heights?
Yes. Please see our Flag Height chart below:
11. What are the Flag Pole Directions "Pole Pocket on the Right" and "Pole Pocket on the Left" for Feather and Teardrop Flags referring to?
12. Can I use my Feather and Teardrop Indoor Hardware/Cross Base for outdoors?
Yes, the indoor hardware includes a water bag which sits on the top of the cross base and adds weight and stability for outdoor use on hard surfaces such as concrete and asphalt. It is recommended that you test your specific application.
13. What is the option "Grommetstrip Position" for Pole Flags referring to?
14. What color thread is used for hemming Flags?
Option for white or black thread hemming is available.
BACK TO FLAGS